Thursday 16 July 2015

Veteran Actor, Zack Orji’s Son, Leo’nel To Release A Track record “Roll”

Leo’nel Orji 
Rising Afro hip hop singer, Leo’nel Orji has released a new song titled, “Roll.”  Self produced in Lagos; Leo’nel is currently in the UK to shoot the video of Roll. The latest song is coming on the heels of the release of the video of his hit single Uju which featured his dad, legendary actor Zack Orji. Both song and
video are still enjoying massive airplay on different radio and TV stations across the country
The latest effort, Roll, has begun to get airplay on different radio stations while the video shoot is under way in the UK. “Roll is a sharp deviation from my past works. I try as much as possible to sound different in all my works so as to keep my fans yearning for something new all the time,” Leo’nel said.
The University of Bradford, United Kingdom, Bachelor of Arts in Media Studies/Television graduate shook the entertainment industry with two singles Baby Joor and Rockstar about three years ago and since then had not looked back. “I am currently working on releasing my full album in an elaborate album launch ceremony in Lagos before the end of this year.”
On why the video of ‘Roll’ is being shot in the UK, the singer said, “I have shot the videos of most of my songs such as Baby Joor, Rockstar and Uju in Nigeria. So, I just wanted to experiment further by travelling to the UK to shoot this one (Roll). Really, I am not crazy about where a video is shot in so far I am given the kind of quality production I seek.”
 

No comments: