Saturday 27 June 2015

Nollywood Actress Mimi Orjiekwe To Wed Charles Billion By September

Mimi and Charles

Nollywood actress, Mimi Orjiekwe has announced that her wedding to her fiancĂ© of three years, Charles Billion, would hold in September 2015.
The actress spoke about her relationship for the first time as
she kicks off plans for her traditional wedding which has been scheduled to hold in July 2015.
Speaking with The Punch, Mimi said, 'I was very busy. I have been working all this period. I needed to take my time. But it is my life. I don’t know why people are worried.'
Quite optimistic about decision to walk the aisle with the Tinsel actor, the Miss Flawless actress said,
 'We have always been together all this while. The relationship has been on. It wasn’t as if we went our separate ways at any point. People know us and they follow us on social media. I have never felt this marriage wasn’t going to work. But even if it doesn’t work, then it is not meant to work, I will not kill myself. 


No comments: