Thursday 2 July 2015

There is nothing like “Mr. Right” -Susan Peters

Nollywood actress, Susan Peters has said there is nothing like ‘Mr. Right”. The actress who recently clocked 35 told Encomium
There is nothing like Mr. Right, you will wait forever if you are looking for that. No one is perfect, just deal and learn to adjust to ones flaws. Human beings just like to deceive themselves. I am waiting for a rich guy or I’m waiting for a born again Christian. There is no such thing, only few people have the true meaning of fear of God. As each day passes, we offend God with our thoughts and words, and God still forgives. Those who claim Mr. Right are the ones who end up betraying. For the records, everyone’s father trained them to the level they are, so both parties should be able to train each other if they are willing to learn. I too have my flaws but a man who truly loves me and not my person will be able to deal with it. She said


No comments: