Tuesday 30 June 2015

I killed My Two Children After They Gang-raped My Youngest Child-.No Remorse; Mitchell Blair


Mitchell Blair has pleaded guilty for the murder of her children. Saying she feels no remorse for killing them. “I don’t feel any remorse for the death of them demons.”

Mitchell Blair 36, of Detroit, Michigan, without remorse admitted abusing her 13-year-old daughter Stoni Blair and nine-year-old son Stephen Berry, before their deaths. The bodies of the children were discovered in a deep freezer at
her apartment on May 24 when bailiffs arrived to evict her. The mother has two surviving children aged eight and 17-years-old.As she appeared in court, Blair said she killed her children after claiming they repeatedly “gang-raped” her youngest child.

Blair however, did not report the alleged sexual abuse and never witnessed it firsthand.
“She raped my son,” Blair said about Stoni. “I intentionally killed her.”
“It wasn’t an accident?” Judge Dana Hathaway asked.
“No, not at all and if I had the chance to do it again, I would,” Blair said.
“I don’t feel any remorse for the death of them demons.”
Blair said she concealed the bodies so she could take care of her surviving children “as long as possible".nStephen died in August 2012, his sister May 2013.

The mother admitted strangling Stoni and Stephen before suffocating them by putting bags over their heads until they lost consciousness.

The autopsies revealed both children were malnourished, although Blair admitted only to starving Stoni, whom she fed one bowl of porridge a day.

Blair will receive a mandatory life sentence for the murders of her children after she voluntarily pleaded guilty.


No comments: