Friday 10 July 2015

Julius Agwu Posts First Photo after Surgery News: Says His Mother Came to Lagos to Confirm If He’s truly Alive


We’re thankful for Julius Agwu life after the comedian went through a life-changing surgery recently.                                                                                                                    He has been off the social media radar since April but he
posted his first update an hour ago giving his fans a look into his recuperation process.          He shared also that his mother came all the way to Lagos just to confirm that he was truly alive.My Mother actually came to Lagos to confirm if I’m truly alive … Nobody is above ill health we see people everyday but we never know what they are passing through…So we have every reason to Glorify GOD on daily basis … I want to also express my gratitude to all my fans for your care , concerns and prayers May The Good #LORD who restored me continue to guide and protect us all #InJESUSname… Amen.

No comments: