Thursday 4 June 2015

NOLLYWOOD STAR ACTRESS REVEALED SHE NEVER KISSED 2FACE

Delectable Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede revealed in a recent chat that she has never been in an intimate relationship with music star, 2Face Idibia. Her words, “I didn’t date 2Face. I only featured in his ‘African Queen’ video. I have never kissed him before.”
The star actress, who has special skills in interpreting movie roles perfectly, equally stated that she is also well-endowed and not shy to always flaunt her natural endowments.
However, Yvonne don’t want to be blamed when she is not well covered up, she responded that her clothes should be blamed for it.
“Well, it depends on the clothes. I have big b00bs, so, if the clothes are not big enough to cover them, you would not blame me for that. I am not the person who made my clothes. I just put the clothes on,” she said.

Yvonne ranks high up in the cleavage-baring world alongside Cossy Orjiakor, Anita Joseph, Afrocandy and others.

No comments: