Wednesday 3 June 2015

I AM PACKING INTO MY HUSBAND’S HOUSE —COLETTE ORJI


If the word reaching Potpourri is as right as the rain, which is anyways, Nollywood stunning beauty, Colette Orji has been swept off her feet by some yet-to-be identified dude. Colette let the cat out of the bag herself when she gleefully posted a status on her BB that she is married. 
“I had my traditional marriage today” she posted last Sunday.
When I asked her if it was one of her jokes, she replied me “ Yes, I am married” but she did not follow it up with any more information.
On Wednesday, with further probing she consented with another BB message to me “ I am just arriving Lagos and I am packing into my husband’s house” she offered, giving no hint as to who the lucky dude is.
Colette Orji has a career that is in shipshape. If she’s not turning on the skills on locations across the country she is traversing major cities of the world, having fun to shake off stress. Potpourri wishes her ‘Happy Marriage life

No comments: