Sunday 19 July 2015

Terry G moves into Lekki mansion with N39m Ferrari


Popular singer, Terry G has taken delivery of a white Ferrari valued at N39.8million ($200K) after moving into a mansion in highbrow area of Lekki, Lagos.
Read Terry G gives off electric performance as Timaya, Wizkid attend
According to sources, the Ginjah master moved into the luxurious home in Lekki few weeks ago after signing a mouth watering management
deal with an Abuja based entertainment company, Black WallStreet.
The singer signed a three-year deal with the company, which is owned by an Abuja based showbiz
entrepreneur known as Suni Orosun.

Confirming the deal, Terry G said, 'It is true that I have moved to Lekki. I just landed a deal with a new management, Black Wallstreet, and we are in a partnership together. I just began moving into the new mansion. The deal came with a mansion in Lekki and also a Ferrari car. They also promised to buy me another car. The house I used to live in at Iju would be turned into a bakery. I have a three-year contract with them. I cannot disclose the value of the house

No comments: