Saturday 25 July 2015

17 years old Reality star ‘Kylie Jenner’ gets over 30 million followers on Instagram


Kylie Jenner has accrued over 30 million followers on popular networking site, Instagram.

The young Jenner, who recently celebrated her graduation from
College, couldn't hold back her surprise when she found out she has a follower ship of 30, 038, 438 people all around the world.
In her words, 
'30 million followers?! I just found out I'm in the top ten most followed on Instagram and #1 viewed person on snapchat this is still CRAZY to me. Blessed to feel loved & when I launch my website I have many ideas to give that love back  I can't wait!!!'
Kylie, who is just following 168 people, some of who are her sisters, mum and lover, Tyga, has shared 3, 134 photos on the network.


Kylie is the last child of divorced couple, Bruce Jenner (now known as Caitlyn Jenner after undergoing transgender process) and Kris Jenner.

No comments: