Friday 14 August 2015

Rihanna is announced as a "key adviser" to all coaches

"Bitch Better Have My Money" crooner has clinched a deal as a key adviser to coaches which this time around includes
 Gwen Stefani, Pharrell Williams, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton. NBC boss Bob Greenblatt shared the big news -
A Veteran coach states "I want the trophy bad. They don't hire me to be on here to lose; you know what I'm saying?" the "I want to win this thing every season and I want it for my kids that are on my team."
Shelton teased a "country heavy" roster on his team, so we can't wait to see what kind of advice the Bad Gal will have in store for them. Presumably, the new batch of competitors will come out of all this with swagger for days.
"Nobody walks away from this [show] without having taken something from it," Shelton said. "Whether it's a fan base or just they're a better singer or they're more comfortable being on stage. This show is about just learning. That's really all it's about. You know, of course there's a winner, but it's about learning and experience and you know, building the fan base out there -- and it's also about the coaches giving each other crap."


No comments: