Monday 10 August 2015

Princess Shyngle reveals she will act nude for $1million

Ghana based Gambian actress and model, Princess Shyngle, has revealed in a new interview with Gh Link that she will act nude for a payment of $1million.

Princess Shyngle, who has
been nominated at this year’s City People Entertainment Awards 2015 as Most Promising Actress of the year, made the statement in an interview with Gh Links when she was asked if she would act nude for one million dollars.


"HELL YEAH I will ( hahahahahahaa) as long as I won’t be butt naked and won’t be doing anything sex related, I honestly won’t mind at all, I love my body and anyone who knows me knows I am not ashamed to flaunt it"

The 24 year old actress has featured in several television programs and movies including , ‘5 Brides’ , ‘Jack and Jill’ , ‘Family Album’, Why Should I Get Married’, and many others.

No comments: