Saturday 8 August 2015

I am not on Facebook; conman is negotiating with men who are interested in having sex with me. Cossy Orjiakor



Cossy Orjiakor cousin was ripped 0ff twenty thousand Naira (N20, 000) by a cheat using fake Cossy Orjiakor facebook account to
perpetrate fraudulent acts.
The busty actress, who denies having any account on Facebook, revealed that the conman obtained the money by deception.
She further stated as follows
I am not on Facebook, in fact, my cousin was recently duped by one of them who said that she should bring N20,000 to him in Abuja. Even the movie that I just released, I learnt that the fraudsters told people via the Facebook account to give them money if they want to be featured in the movie. I believe that it is a man that is operating that account and unfortunately, he has a lot of followers.
Speaking further on the illicit atrocities of the fraudster, Cossy said, ‘Someone also reached out to me to inform me that the person is negotiating with men who are interested in having sex with me. I was told that he is asking these men to pay a lot of money because I am a celebrity. It is very annoying. I just hope they would close all accounts that are opened with my name.


No comments: