Sunday 7 June 2015

NIGERIAN JANET JACKSON – HALLE EMORDU SAYS SHE CHALLENGE GUYS

Edo State-born singer, dancer and performer Halle Emordu in a recent chat reveal she contend with guys, I have gone for competitions where I have many guys and I was lost as to what to do. I doubted myself and suddenly, something knocked my brain and said to me, ‘What is wrong with you. Just go with your own swag and they will be afraid of you’. “I have a lot of male friends. I think I grew up in the midst of guys, so I had more male friends growing up than females. I only had female friends in school who were my classmates. After that it was more of guys because, I go for dancing competition and I see guys more than girls. It actually helped me a lot” That is how I’ve been succeeding. I do not go after the girls; I always challenge the guys because I know that is where my strength comes from. Another thing is that, I am good at copying, if I see you do something, I will copy immediately especially when it comes to dancing. I am very good at putting something in my head: she confided in Potpourri
 Though the ANI Entertainment signer weaved her way onto the music landscape through her dancing, she has since stamped her feet on the ground as a singer who knows her onions.
She has been styled as Nigeria’s Janet Jackson because of her looks, her strength in dancing coupled with her scintillating choreographic tint. But of late, words have been flying around that the singer is getting carried away by herself, thus appearing rude and high-handed. “I won’t say I’m proud but when you are very confident about yourself, people will think that you are proud.

-

No comments: