Sunday 24 May 2015

YVONNE NELSON ADVISED JOHN DUMELO TO STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD



















 Famous Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson affirms John Dumelo has cease accepting her calls after #DumsorMustStop campaign. The actress who was so disillusioned with Dumelo’s nonchalant shrug called him a coward for not mentioning her on Twitter in his earlier chat.

 "@johndumelo1 stop being a coward and say my name! I called you 2 days after my tweet about you kissing *ss because you came to my house!" she wrote on Twitter.

Yvonne Nelson also tweeted "@johndumelo1 stop acting like a child! I'll forever love you. But I'm not ready for this lil attention seeking. Take care tag me next time."

Meanwhile, John Dumelo says Yvonne Nelson's ##DumsorMustStop is just a stunt to make her look good in public.

No comments: