Wednesday 27 May 2015

SEYI SHAY RENDERED UNRESERVED APOLOGY TO HER FAN, DEBBIE VEREN





















Seyi Shay recently took to her instagram to apologize for her uncalled for remark with a fan.

In her lowdown, she wrote:

Darling Debbie, @debbie_veren

Please accept our apology for the insinuation of dishonesty to you entering the #myjangilovacompetition. Let me start by thanking you for embracing #JANGILOVA as “yours”. My greatest joy and mission from the onset has been to entertain, engage my fans and touch lives. I get excited creating platforms that will unite my fans and myself through laughter, music and the likes of the just concluded social media competition. If during the process, we offended anyone, I apologize from the depth of my heart.

Debbie, kindly accept our apology and the first prize as the winner of the #myjangilovacompetition. You are a fan, with a great voice and passion. We do apologise for the embarrassment this has caused you, your family and friends.

We wish you the very best in all your endeavors and look forward to meeting with you again soon

Yours Sincerely,
Seyi Shay
#teamseyishay

No comments: